- Guests can enjoy a bottle of outstanding red, white and sparkling wines from an ever-changing list for just $20.14/bottle
- Prime Rib Sundays offer an 8oz prime rib dinner, with AK house salad and a glass of red or white wine for $25 per person
- Father’s Day, Sunday, June 15th: Choose from the regular menu or from the Father’s Day Menu for the featured dish: Smoked Ribs with “Bad -Ass” BBQ Sauce, a cold beer and a shot of whiskey for $25++ per person
Save the Date for Dinner with Chefs Summer Series. Chef Clark has invited some of his favorite Tucson chef pals to join him at Agustin Kitchen in creating a series of memorable dinners each month. Seating is very limited for all events. Reservations can be made by calling 520-398-5382.
- Wednesday, June 18th -6pm, featuring Chef Albert Hall, Acacia Real Food + Cocktails: Enjoy a four course dinner paired with wine. $69 per person
- Wednesday, July 9th – 6pm, featuring “Sweet Tooth” Pastry Chef Marcos Castro, Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa: Enjoy a five course dinner paired with wine for $69 per person
- Wednesday, August 6th – 6pm, featuring Chef Tyler Fenton, Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink: Enjoy a four course dinner paired with local beers for $65 per person
Agustin Kitchen features Chef Ryan Clark’s special brand of Local New American Cuisine, focusing on ingredients “made and grown in Southern Arizona”. Hours of operation are Tuesday through Friday for lunch from 11am; for dinner Tuesday through Sunday from 5-10pm; Saturday and Sunday brunch beginning at 10am; Happy Hour daily from 3-6pm and reverse Happy Hour Friday and Saturday from 9pm to midnight.