Casa Valencia Seafood Bar & Grill is opening its second location in the former Yoshimatsu Healthy Japanese Eatery at 2660 N. Campbell Ave.
According to Casa Valencia manager Julio Garcia, the restaurant will open by August 2016.
Though you won’t find sushi at Casa Valencia, Mexican seafood, also known as mariscos, is available aplenty. They also offer grilled meat entrees, skewers, fajitas, and tacos.
Similar to one of Tucson’s more popular mariscos establishments, Mariscos Chihuahua, Casa Valencia also offers items not typically found in traditional mariscos restaurants, such as:
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10335″ padding=”14″]
- Shrimp toritos – güero peppers stuffed with chopped shrimp, wrapped with bacon, and topped with red onion, lime, and soy sauce
- Botana de mariscos – mixed seafood platter including octopus, sea snail, shrimp, and squid served with avocado, cucumber, onion, and lime
- Camarones aguachile – raw shrimp marinated with lime served with the house spice blend, onion, cucumber, and serrano pepper
- Filete y camaron al horno – seafood stew with fish, shrimp, tomato, onions, and mushrooms, topped with roasted green peppers and cheese, then baked
- Filete culichi – grilled fish fillet topped with a creamy poblano sauce and cheese
Banner of the architectural rendering for the second Casa Valencia location
Casa Valencia’s original location is at 1825 W. Valencia Rd.
For more information, visit Casa Valencia Seafood Bar & Grill on Facebook.
[pro_ad_display_adzone popup=”1″ popup_bg=”#000000″ popup_opacity=”0.9″]