Tavolino Ristorante Italiano is hosting a grand seafood feast on Saturday, December 24.
La Vigilia (The Vigil), also known as Festa dei Sette Pesci (Feast of the Seven Fishes), is an Italian-American tradition where a variety of seafood dishes are served on Christmas Eve.
The dinner will be served family style for a warm, Italian family environment.
Seats are $75 per person plus tax and gratuity. Seating begins at 3 p.m. with the final seating at 8 p.m.
Feast of the Seven Fishes Menu
- Crostini al Salmone – house-cured salmon crostini, lemon aioli, fresh dill
- Frittelle al Granchio – lightly-fried fritters filled with crab, lemon aioli
Insalata di Mare (Salad)
- Seafood Salad – shrimp, calamari, scallops, crab, shaved fennel
Entree (choose one)
- Cannelloni di Pesce – house-made seafood cannelloni served on a bed of roasted bell pepper sauce and lobster bisque
- Branzino in Cartoccio – fresh sea bass with asparagus, fingerlings, tomato, olives, capers, and fresh herbs
Dessert (choose one)
- Assorted House-Made Fresh Fruit Sorbetto
- Vanilla Creme Brulee with Butter Cookies