Whether you’ve made it over to the east side or not to check out all the Horseshoe Grill buzz, here’s another reason.
On Tuesday, March 14, The Horseshoe Grill will partner with the brewer behind Arizona’s longest continually brewed beer (Barrio Blonde, formerly Tucson Blonde, but that’s another story), Barrio Brewing.
The five course beer dinner is priced at $45 per person with reservations required.
- Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese, Strawberry and Grilled Apple topped with a Bacon Dressing paired with Santa Rita Hefe (6.0 ABV)
- Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Mango Sauce and Wonton paired with Blonde (4.7 ABV)
- Smoked Brisket Marinated in Barrio Rojo served as a THG Signature Slider paired with Rojo (5.7 ABV)
- Braised Copperhead Short Rib with Sweet Potato Mash and Southern Brussel Sprouts paired with Copperhead Pale Ale (6.0 ABV)
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Blueberries paired with Extra Special Bitter (5.5abv)
The Horseshoe Grill is located at 7713 E Broadway Blvd. For more information, visit thehorseshoetucson.com. For reservations, call the restaurant at (520) 838-0404 or send a message through the Horseshoe Grill Facebook page.