Some say you can’t have a happy ending without making a few bad decisions along the way, and in this case, being bad has never sounded so good.
AZ Hops & Vines in Sonoita is hosting a “Bad Decisions” Camp Out from 10 a. m. Saturday, August 12 through 10 a.m Sunday, August 13.
Enjoy tastings of wine by AZ Hops & Vines and other Arizona wineries, beer from local breweries and distilleries, food trucks, local restaurants, camping, live music, and an epic meteor shower.
The Perseid meteor shower is one of the best to observe because, at its peak, it can produce up to 60 meteors per hour.
Also, if you’re looking for s’more, pop a squat by the campfire and roast up a gooey one for good times.
Be sure to get your tickets ahead of time to avoid being disappointed when they sell out.
$25 Drinker Entry
- A wristband, proving you’re at least 21
- Souvenir wine glass
- 10 tasting tickets
- Bacon, treats, chocolate, and all other food is not included
- Tickets are $35 on the day of, so make sure you purchase them now
$10 Non-Drinker Entry
- This one is dedicated to all of the DD VIPs out there.
$20 Overnight Parking Pass
- Party all night under the stars until 10 a.m. Sunday morning.
$5 Day Parking Pass
- For those that think camping in tents is a little too “intense”
- Must leave campsite by 10 p.m.
$50 RV Parking Pass
- Includes one free parking pass for a vehicle
- $20 Overnight Passes should be purchased for any additional vehicles
- RV spots are limited
- Luke’s Pizza
- Mama’s Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue
- Don Pedro’s Peruvian Bistro
- Las Vigas Steak Ranch
- The Mobile Bistro
- Kababeque Indian Express
- No Small Children
- The Electric Blankets
- Garden Grove
- Rilen’ Out
- Santa Pachita
- Asian Fred
- The County Line
AZ Hops & Vines is located at 3450 Highway 82 in Sonoita, Arizona. For more information, call (520) 237-6556 and visit azhopsandvines.com.