Looking for a place to hang out during game days without all the tailgate-prep? Grab your fellow football fans (American or European, whatever you’re into…) and let Playground at Martin Drug Co. do all the cooking.
Martin Drug Co. has a killer fall menu planned, including a menu of items meant for sharing with your crew. Perfect for munching on while watching a game and sipping on cocktails.
Because what would game day be without wings and pulled pork sliders? Check out the full menu of shareable items:
Martin Drug Co. Share Menu
- Tostitos Loco – Salsa Verde Tostitos Chips, Rancho Beans, Shredded Cabbage, Avocado Crema, Chipotle Mayo, Crema Limon, Red Onion, Cilantro
- Carne Asada Fries – Fries, Salsa Verde Cheese Sauce, Grilled Steak, Caramelized Onions, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Sour Cream, Cilantro
- Wings – Regular Hot, Strawberry BBQ, Carolina BBQ, Rotating Daily Flavor
- Sausage Platter – Bratwurst, Kielbasa, Hotlinks. Served with Sauerkraut, Honey, Dijon, and Whole Grain Mustard, Caramelized Onions, Fig Jam
- Pulled Pork Sliders – Sliders with Strawberry BBQ, Crispy Onions, French Fries
- Falafel Plate – Quinoa with Toasted Walnuts and Red Wine Vinaigrette, Baba Ganoush, Tzatziki Sauce, Pita Triangles
- Bonzai Tuna – Sesame-Crusted Ahi, Ponzu Glass Noodles, Avocado, Carrot, Green Onion, Cilantro, Serrano, Soy Reduction
Sharing is caring, but if you’re looking for your own plate Martin Drug Co. has you covered. Entree sized menu items are available as well, so you can get your own PG Burger, Philly Cheesesteak, or Sonoran Caesar too.
Martin Drug Co. at Playground is located at 300 E. Congress St. in downtown Tucson. Hours are 11 a.m. – midnight, Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. Friday, 8 a.m. – 2 a.m. Saturday, and 8 a.m. – midnight on Sunday. Kitchen hours are 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., daily. For more information, please visit martindrugco.com.
This is a paid post. Click here to explore the broad range of effective Tucson Foodie advertising options.