Hop Culture Magazine is headed to the Old Pueblo and bringing along its Juicy Brews Craft Beer Festival from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturday, March 10.
After sold-out events in Pittsburgh and New York, the festival is sure to be a hit with its food, beer, music, and exclusive merchandise and glassware from designer Sam Taylor.
You’ll have the chance to meet the brewers that have either wet your whistle in the past, or possibly giving you a taste of what they’ve got to offer for the first time.
The festival is being held at Wayne’s Toys and your tickets includes entry to the Classic Car Museum, which is one of the finest antique car collections in Arizona.
You’ll want to buy your tickets soon because the event is limited and will be held in two sessions of only 300 people each.
Regular Session Tickets
- Regular Session General Admission Tickets cost $60 each and include unlimited pours
- Regular Session VIP Tickets cost $90 and include unlimited pours, a limited-edition festival Teku beer glass, separate entrance line, and an assorted four pack
Designated Driver Tickets
- DD Tickets are $30 per person and includes access to the festival, and a parking pass
- Food will be available for purchase, too
The festival is split up into two sessions from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. 0r 3 – 6 p.m., so buy your tickets for the time that works best for you.
Juicy Brews Craft Beer Festival Participating Breweries
- Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co.
- Borderlands Brewing Company
- Cellador Ales
- Cerebral Brewing
- Crooked Tooth Brewing Co.
- Dark Sky Brewing
- Harbottle Brewing Company
- Helio Basin Brewing Co.
- Helton Brewing Company
- La Cumbre Brewing Co.
- Mumford Brewing
- Novo Brazil Brewing
- Odd13 Brewing
- Pueblo Vida Brewing Co.
- Superstition Meadery
- The Shop Beer Co.
- Wren House Brewing Company
Wayne’s Toys, Tucson Classic Car Museum is located at 990 S. Cherry Ave. For more information, visit hopculture.com.