Traveling bar returns to Tucson with new Christmas-inspired cocktails.
Downtown Tucson’s Elvira’s is hosting the traveling Miracle Christmas Pop-Up Bar from New York City on Friday, November 23 – Monday, December 31.
With its launch happening the day after Thanksgiving, Miracle isn’t wasting any time setting up its pop-up — now expanding to more than 80 locations around the world.
“The growth of Miracle and the love that guests have for this concept has been completely amazing, ” says Miracle manager Joann Spiegel. “We can’t wait to see what’s in store for all of our locations in 2018.”
The pop-up is offering 10 cocktails and two shots (some nice and others naughty), and they’ll be poured in themed mugs and glassware to match the wintry, traditional Christmas concept at the bar.
If you had the chance to try any of the cocktails last year, you’re probably looking forward to tasting the new additions and returning favorites on the menu. So, check the list — not once, but twice — and see what’s new.
“Miracle at Elvira’s” Cocktail Menu
- Christmopolitan – Vodka, elderflower, dry vermouth, spiced cranberry sauce, rosemary, lime, absinthe mist
- Snowball Old Fashioned – Butterscotch rye, spiced demerara, wormwood bitters, and orange zest
- Bad Santa – Hot milk punch with Barbados rum, Trinidad Overproof rum, Batavia arrack, pineapple juice, lemon juice, almond milk, eight spices, coconut water, and coconut oil
- Christmas Carol Barrel – Aged rum, aquavit, Amaro, pumpkin pie, demerara syrup, lime, vanilla, and Angostura bitters
- Koala-La La La, La La La La – Gin, pine, dry vermouth, lime, eucalyptus syrup, and orange bitters
- Gingerbread Flip – Bourbon, gingerbread syrup, Elemakule Tiki bitters, whole egg, and nutmeg
- Run Run Rudolph – Prosecco, gin, mulled wine puree, lemon, and cane syrup
- Yippie Ki Yay Mother F****r! – Sweet potato Barbados rum, cachaca, Trinidad Overproof rum, dry curacao, marshmallow orgeat, and lime
- Jingle Ball Nog – Cognac, Pedro Ximenez sherry, brown butter, cinnamon, cherry, vanilla, almond milk, cream, sugar, egg, and nutmeg
- And a Partridge in a Pear Tree – Reposado tequila, pear brandy, mezcal, spiced demerara syrup, lime, egg white, club soda, Angostura bitters, and cinnamon
“Miracle at Elvira’s” Shot Menu
- Nice Shot – Rum, peppermint, chocolate
- Naughty Shot – Bourbon, cinnamon
To make it a gift that keeps on giving, Miracle at Elvira’s will be selling holiday mugs featured on the signature cocktail menu with 10% of all sales donated to Action Against Hunger.
Elvira’s is located downtown at 256 E. Congress St. For more information, call (520) 499-2302 or keep up to date with Elvira’s on Facebook.