The "Brewstillery" has pushed the "stillery" part of the name harder with an expanded menu of cocktails.
‘Tis the season for some cocktails, fa la la la la, la la la, drink.
Downtown’s Thunder Canyon Brewstillery has pushed the “stillery” part of the name harder with an expanded menu of cocktails.
The cocktail menu features 24 different libations now; most of them feature Thunder Canyon’s own spirits, while about a quarter of them feature spirits from their neighbor Independent Distillery.
Thunder Canyon Brewstillery Cocktail Menu Highlights
- Coco Mojo ($8) – Trogon coconut rum mojito, Fernet Branca Menta float
- Sabroso Guey ($12) – reposado tequila, French Amer, sweet vermouth, fresh lime
- La Rosa ($8) – a mezcal take on the classic Paloma
- Hot Buttered Rum ($8) – house-made buttered Trogon spiced rum
- Sour Shandy ($8) – rotating sour beer, fresh juice, Independent Distillery vodka
- Lil’ Boozy ($8) – Independent Distillery gin, dry curacao, and fresh sour, topped with Thunder Canyon Sunrise Wheat beer and barrel-aged bitters
The food side of the menu received several new items as well. Dishes are still all made in-house with a focus on local ingredients and incorporating Thunder Canyon’s beer whenever appropriate.
Thunder Canyon Brewstillery Winter Menu Highlights
- Fried Nopalitos ($8) – tempura fried pickled prickly pear cactus paddles, served with smoked poblano crema
- Pork Belly Egg Rolls ($10) – beer-braised pork belly and napa cabbage, served with chili garlic sauce
- Spent Grain Pretzels ($8) – house-made beer and spent grain pretzels served with spicy stout mustard, Oaxacan beer cheese
- Calamari Tacos ($13) – chimichurri marinated calamari fried and topped with red bell pepper puree, scallions
- Arizona Pork Ragu ($12) – rigatoni in Arizona pork chipotle tomato ragu with parmesan, house-baked ciabatta, side salad
- Stout Cheesecake ($8) – Thunder Canyon Dark Lightning Milk Stout, Bailey’s Irish Cream caramel, Trogon rum cherry compote
- Brioche Donut Holes ($6) – house-made brioche donut holes tossed in powdered sugar and served with Trogon rum marmalade
Thunder Canyon Brewstillery is located at 220 E. Broadway Blvd. For more information, call (520) 396-3480 or visit thundercanyonbrewstillery.com.