"We aim to provide great fresh food able to fit anyone's needs in a fun, laid-back but speedy environment," said Eston Stogner, owner-chef at Bowld.
Bowld restaurant and meal prep will officially open on Tuesday, March 5.
The 1,750-square-foot space at 13160 E. Colossal Cave Rd. Ste. 100 in Vail previously held sandwich restaurant Quiznos. Customers can see their order prepared at the counter.
“We aim to provide great fresh food able to fit anyone’s needs in a fun, laid-back but speedy environment,” said Eston Stogner, owner-chef at Bowld.
The counter-service restaurant features a menu focused on a variety of bowls and “rowls,” which are items rolled in ham, breaded and fried or griddled.
Other options include burgers and salads.
Bowld Menu Highlights
- Veggie Pizza Bowl ($7.25) – spinach, mushroom, onion, bell peppers, broccoli
- Spicy Hawaiian Pizza Bowl ($8.25) – ham, bacon, jalapeño, pineapple, zucchini noodles
- Watermelon Shrimp Bowl ($9) – sweet potato hash, veggies, sautéed shrimp, shredded jicama, sweet and spicy watermelon sauce
- Cauliflower “Steak” Bowl ($7.50) – white rice, chickpeas, veggies, chipotle cauliflower steak
- Cubano Fried Rowl ($3 each or two for $5) – pork, pickles, Swiss cheese wrapped in ham, breaded and fried
- Fajita Fried Rowl ($3 each or two for $5) – chicken, fajita veggies, and cheddar wrapped in ham, breaded and fried
- Catalina Salad ($6) – fresh greens, tomato, black bean and corn salsa, cucumber, jicama
- Burger ($6.75) – house-made patties with secret sauce or spicy bold sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles with fries or Bowld slaw
Stogner will also continue his existing meal prep and catering services in the new space. Breakfast will become available in about a month and a half.
Operating hours are 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sunday, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
Bowld is located at 13160 E. Colossal Cave Rd. Ste. 100, Vail, AZ 85641. For more information, call (520) 762-1176. Keep up with Bowld on Facebook.