Take a tasty road trip with three courses & three wines.
Primo, which is located at JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, is throwing a “Tour of Northern Italy” wine dinner from 5 – 8 p.m. on Sunday, April 28.
There’s going to be a total of three courses at the dinner, so be sure to come with a champion appetite. Each course is also accompanied by a glass of wine.
Throughout the meal, the waitstaff will take you on a tour of Northern Italian wines from Piedmonte, Tuscany, and Veneto. In between sips you’ll also be engaged in conversations about the wine and educational tips from the local Classico Wine Sommeliers.
Tickets are $75 per person and reservations are required. You can take the leap by calling (520)791-6071.
Tour of Northern Italy Dinner Menu
First Course: Piedmonte
- Antipasta Misti – chef’s selection of house-cured meats, artisan cheeses, marinated olives, house-pickled vegetables, and pickled mustard seeds
- Paired with a Vietti, Roero Arneis, 2017
Second Course: Tuscany
- Rabbit Agnolotti al Pomodoro – braised rabbit with fresh ricotta folded in pasta, roasted garlic tomato sauce, and grilled broccolini
- Paired with a Poliziano, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, 2015
Third Course: Veneto
- Smoked Cosciotto di Agnello – smoked leg of lamb, chermolata, parmigiana reggiano, goat cheese potential, and bacon braised collard greens.
- Paired with a Inama, Bradisismo, 2015
Primo is located inside JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa at 3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd. For more information, visit marriott.com.