The short drive into the Tucson Mountain foothills is well worth it for a visit to Primo at the J.W. Marriott Starr Pass. Dinner at the premiere restaurant may typically be reserved for birthdays and anniversaries, but you might be inclined to make an exception for this special occasion.
Primo is partnering with San Felice Winery for one night to host a specialty wine dinner on November 17 at 6pm.
Executive Chef Melissa Kelly will prepare four-courses, each expertly paired with a signature San Felice wine by Primo’s sommeliers. The mouth-watering menu includes Stone Crab Salad, Toasted Farro Garganelli with short rib, mediterranean-style Seared Lamb, and a deconstructed Pear & Cranberry Crisp.
Cost is $85/person. Reservations are required, book your spot by calling (520)791-6071.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”10335″ info_text=”ADVERTISEMENT” info_text_position=”above” font_color=”#757575″ font_size=”10″ padding=”13″]
- Stone Crab Salad – Avocado, cucumber, grapefruit, sorrel, micro cilantro
- Paired with San Felice, Vermentino 2014
- Toasted Farro Garganelli – Short rib, hazelnut, raddicchio
- Paired with San Felice, Chianti Classico 2011
- Seared Lamb – Cous cous, merguez, roasted eggplant puree, olives, roasted potatoes
- Paired with San Felice, Chianti Classico Riserva “Il Grigio” 2010
- Pear & Cranberry Crisp – Deconstruction with cranberry gastrique and creme fraiche gelato
- Paired with San Felice Vin Santo 2006
For more information, visit the event page on Facebook.