Santa Claus is coming to town. Downtown.
The former Pizzeria Bianco space at 272 E. Congress St. now houses Miracle on Congress St., which features free arts and crafts, holiday movies, and gift drive events.
Regular hours for Miracle on Congress St. will be 4 – 11 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays, 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays. Snacks and drinks will always be on hand, but Saturday and Sunday nights will feature story time.
Santa will be on site for photos 4 – 8 p.m. Fridays, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturdays, and 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sundays until Christmas Eve with additional hours to be announced.
The event is the result of a partnership from next door neighbors HUB Restaurant & Creamery and Playground Bar & Lounge. Sponsors include the Humane Society of Southern Arizona, Casa de los Niños, Higher Ground Resource Center, and the Children’s Museum Tucson, who is sponsoring the craft table and free children’s craft class 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, December 3, 10, and 17.
Adults can have fun with the wine, draft beer, and cocktails on hand.
- Naughty Nog – eggnog, rum
- Ponche Navideño – Warm spiced-bourbon, punch
- Nutcracker – Sailor Jerry, Maya Chai Tea, almond milk
- Tipsy Grinch – Hendricks Gin, basil, lime, simple syrup
- Rudolph’s Ruin – carrot-infused vodka, Aperol, ginger beer, fresh citrus
- Toddy Time Hot Toddy Bar – choice of spirit, sweet, spices, fruit
- Scottish Lullaby – Kiltlifter, shot of Scotch
Keep up with Miracle on Congress St. on Facebook.