Recently-opened Casas Adobes restaurant BIRD Modern Provisions & Bar is now offering lunch seven days a week starting at 11 a.m.
The drink menu will remain the same, but look forward to new lunch items such as the Fried Green Tomato Sandwich and Roasted Cauliflower.
Additionally, BIRD will feature brunch and brunch drink specials every Sunday beginning October 1.
BIRD Modern Provisions Lunch Highlights
- Hot Fried Chicken Sandwich – Tabasco honey, dill, dijonnaise, pickles, cabbage ($13)
- Fried Green Tomato Sandwich – pork shoulder, pimento cheese, arugula, pickled onion ($13)
- Shaved Steak Patty Melt – steak, caramelized onion, cheddar, American cheese, Russian dressing, sourdough ($14)
- Shredded Pork Cobb Salad – butter lettuce, pork shoulder, egg, avocado, scallion dressing, pickled onion ($12)
- Roasted Veggie Salad – frisée, root vegetables, celery root purée, citrus ($13)
- Pappardelle Pasta – mushroom, okra, cherry tomato sugo, ricotta ($13)
- Roasted Cauliflower – eggplant nage, black garlic oil, raisin kale carrot slaw, ($13)
BIRD Modern Provisions & Bar is located at 7109 N. Oracle Rd. and open daily from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. For more information, call (520) 441-9509 or visit birdmodern.com. Keep up with BIRD Southern Table & Bar on Facebook.