A flight of eight to keep you satisfied until Season 8.
Let’s say you’ve binged all of the episodes, watched the trailers for what’s to come, and now you’re impatiently waiting for the newest season to begin in April.
It’s about time you did your sofa a favor and visit Batch Cafe & Bar to try their flight of “Game of Thrones” Scotches from 6 – 8 p.m. on Tuesday, February 12.
Since the collection was first announced by Diageo and the show’s network HBO in late 2018, the limited edition bottles have been selling out fast online. Luckily, the good people at Batch — who got their hands on the entire set —are willing to share the loot.
In total, there are eight different single-malt Scotch whiskeys to try, all of which have been associated with a corresponding house.
Tickets are $50 per person, and that allows you to taste all eight.
Full List of Single-Malt Scotch Whiskeys
- House Stark: Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost
- House Tully: Singleton of Glendullan Select
- House Targaryen: Cardhu Gold Reserve
- House Lannister: Lagavulin 9 Year Old
- The Night’s Watch: Oban Bay Reserve
- House Greyjoy: Talisker Select Reserve
- House Baratheon: Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old
- House Tyrell: Clynelish Reserve
On another note, Batch Cafe & Bar recently debuted its updated menu with a new design and several new items.