Chef Kyle Nottingham creates a feast with a California winery.
Commoner & Co. has put together a four-course dinner with Hartford Court Winery from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 19.
Each of the courses has been specifically crafted by chef Kyle Nottingham, and then paired with the good stuff from Hartford Court Winery. Nottingham, who is also executive chef Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, joined Commoner & Co. as a partner-chef just last year.
Seats to the dinner are $85 per person.
Keep in mind, reservations are required and can be made by calling (520) 257-1177 or by visiting commonertucson.com.
Hartford Court Wine Dinner Menu
- Seared Scallop – pork belly, apple, and citrus
- Paired with Hartford Court Chardonnay, Russian River Valley
- Chicken Pate – dark berry reduction, cherry walnut crostini, and flowers
- Paired with Hartford Court Pinot Noir, Land’s Edge
- Grilled Duck Breast – hoisin barbecue, blue corn goat cheese polenta, charred shallot, and blackberry watercress salad
- Paired with Hartford Court Zinfandel, Russian River Valley
- Dry Aged New York Strip – bleu cheese and mushroom gratin, truffle chips, and demi
- Paired with Hartford Court Syrah, Outer Limits
Commoner & Co. is located at 6960 E. Sunrise Dr. For more information, call (520) 257-1177 or visit commonertucson.com.