Learn how to cook it before you devour it
The Carriage House is hosting a City of Gastronomy Demo Class and Lunch from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, January 25.
Chef Janos Wilder and Devon Sanner happen to know quite a bit when it comes to creating an exquisite meal, and now they’re excited to share their knowledge.
During the class they’ll be explaining how to prepare dishes that feature the flavors and ingredients commonly used right here in the region. You’ll learn some of their favorite recipes along the way, and afterward you’ll be treated to a lunch and glasses of wine.
If you’re interested you’ll need to reserve your spot by calling (520) 615-6100.
City of Gastronomy Lunch Menu
- Smoked Poblano, Mushroom, and Queso Oaxaca Flauta – with smoked poblano crema and chiltepin salsa
- Sonoran Chile and Squash Soup – with salsa fresca, cheddar, and corn tortilla shards
- Quail Stuffed with Green Chile Masa and Chorizo – with blue corn posole and green chile vinaigrette
- Habanero Pepita Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breast – with frijoles maneados and chili Colorado
- Oaxacan Bread Pudding – with mezcal hard sauce
The Carriage House is located at 125 S. Arizona Avenue in downtown Tucson. For more information, visit carriagehousetucson.com.