There are plenty of choices on tap at Borderlands Brewing, but soon — and for a limited time — there’s going to be más cerveza.
In addition to itself, Borderlands Brewing Company is hosting its Summer Beer Festival with eight other breweries from 5 – 10 p.m. on Saturday, August 14.
The festival is taking place in Borderlands Brewing’s outdoor beer garden, tapping in to some breweries from Tucson, the Phoenix area, and Mexico.
Also, for the sake of your own longevity during the beer fest, Pinches food truck will be serving food to keep your tummy full while live music echoes throughout the brewery.
Tickets are $30 per person and that gets you 25 drink vouchers for three-ounce pours.
- Button Brew House (Tucson)
- Buqui Bichi Brewing (Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico)
- Cerveza Marvida (San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico)
- Crooked Tooth Brewing Company (Tucson)
- Dillinger Brewing Company (Tucson)
- MotoSonora Brewing Company (Tucson)
- State 48 Brewery (Phoenix)
- Walter Station Brewery (Phoenix)
Borderlands Brewing Company is located at 119 E. Toole Ave. For more information, visit ilovebordlerands.com.