With every music festival comes food, and in this case, really good local food.
Created by local entrepreneurs and University of Arizona graduates Page Repp, John Rallis, Pete Turner, and Steve Stratigouleas, in partnership with Illegal Pete’s, the Dusk Music Festival is coming to Tucson at 12 p.m. Saturday, October 22.
The festival lineup features Matt and Kim, R L Grime, A-Trak, DJ Mustard, Danny Brown, Calexico, Wild Belle, Luna Aura, and Gaby Moreno. The event blends a mix of genres, including indie rock, hip hop, and EDM.
But onto the food part. The following restaurants will be present at the festival:
- Empire Pizza
- Prep & Pastry
- Commoner & Co.
- Brushfire BBQ Co. — serving slow smoked brisket ($8), pulled pork and chicken sandwiches ($7), chili Fritos ($5), side dishes of cole slaw or baked beans ($3)
- OBON Sushi
- Greek House
- Goodness Fresh Food & Juice Bar
- Union Public House — serving housemade pub chips ($6), and kailua pork sandwich ($8)
- Maya Tea
- Hub Ice Cream Factory — Birthday Party cake batter ice cream, Rocky Balboa rocky road ice cream, and salted caramel ice cream
- Presta Coffee Roasters
- Dante’s Fire — serving grilled jalapeño poppers ($7), tomato buratta ($8), chorizo sliders ($9), Thai curry shrimp ($14), and Ajo asada pasta ($15)
- Choice Greens — serving orchard apple salad, caesar salad, roasted corn chowder soup, and ginger snap granola
In addition to music and food, the Dusk Music Festival will feature local art exhibits from vendors such as Silent Cinema and Cactus Art Garden.
General admission tickets are priced at $49 per person. VIP tickets are priced at $99, which include entrance to the VIP bar, VIP seating near the festival stages, and complimentary food and beverage samples from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Dusk VIP Packs are also available for $360, which include the same VIP items as listed above for four guests, plus a parking pass.
Parking passes can be purchased prior to the event. For $20, guests can park at the venue or for $10, guests can park within walking distance. The event is also offering Uber discounts for $10 and free shuttles from Illegal Pete’s from 12 p.m. to midnight.
The Dusk Music Festival will take place on Saturday, October 22 at Rillito Park, 4502 N. 1st Ave.