If your Thanksgiving meal doesn’t end up satisfying like you’d hoped, don’t worry about it.
As a post-Thanksgiving feast, Tohono Chul Garden Bistro is hosting its last “Grange Within Range” dinner at 4:30 p.m., Friday, November 24.
This is the third and final part of the dinner series. So, if you’ve missed the first two, here’s your chance to taste the conclusion.
The dinner will feature flavor profiles from local purveyors in a 50-mile radius, including beer pairings from Iron John’s Brewing Company.
If you’re not familiar with Tohono Chul, the park encompasses 49 acres featuring a number of unique gardens and desert life. Some of the ingredients Garden Bistro uses are grown on the property.
Cocktail hour will begin at 4:30 p.m and the big dinner kicks off at 5:30 p.m.
Tickets are $75 per person, so snag them before they sell out.
‘Grange Within Range’ Cocktail Hour Menu
- Glass Gem Corn Cracker – pickled Tohono Chul devli’s claw
- Nopales Fritos – preserved Tohono Chul grape and beet chip
- Fry Bread – avocado mousse, mustard, and candied tomato
‘Grange Within Range’ Dinner Menu
- Tohono Chul White Sage Pinole – honey roasted local squash, cold mesquite smoked San Xavier cholla buds, fried okra, and roasted yucca foam
- Amaranth Stuffed Forbes Quail – wolfberry berry, creosote tea, San Xavier O’odham pea, and agave-epazote cube
- Fire Pit Rabbit – Arizona pecan, hayden flour mills Sonora wheat pilaf, roasted O’odham corn, Ramona Farms white tepary bean
- Barrel Cactus Pudding – Tohono Chul citrus, mesquite caramelized I’itoi, Cheri’s prickly pear yolk