Pasco Kitchen & Lounge and Red’s Smokehouse + Tap Room owner and chef Ramiro Scavo will show off his barbecue skills at the ninth Dinner with Chefs at PY Steakhouse starting at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, September 26.
Each month, Casino Del Sol Resort and PY Steakhouse executive chef Ryan Clark collaborates with a different local chef for a three-course wine dinner highlighting two different cuts of beef. No cuts of beef will be repeated for the entire year and 24 different cuts will be used.
A different chef is featured each month as well, so techniques and styles are excitingly diverse.
Scavo is this month’s featured collaboration chef.
Tickets are $65 per person. To make a reservation, call 855-765-7829.
September ‘Dinner with Chefs’ Ramiro Scavo Menu
- Father Kino
- Smoked Pastrami – house-cured & smoked brisket, Dragoon mustard, rye, pickles
- Paired with Alchemist Pinot Noir 2014
- Picaditas – pit-roasted machaca, Roberto’s blue corn sopes, crispy beef chicharrón, “bulls blood” michelada
- Paired with Alejandro Fernandez “Condado de Haza” Reserva 2010
- Beef Fat Doughnuts – chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, vanilla cream
- Paired with Baileyana Vintage Port 2010
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.