Taking a swig never tasted so delicious.
Jackson Bar + Eatery is hosting a beer pairing dinner with Sierra Nevada Brewing Company from 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 7.
Chef Izaak Morhaim has selected four signature brews to create a unique combination of local cuisine and beer inspired by the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
The dinner includes Sierra Nevada’s Celebration Ale, Pale Ale, Narwal Stout, and the Otra Vez.
Tickets are $50 per person and need to be purchased in advance at Jackson Bar + Eatery.
Seating to the dinner is very limited, too.
Sierra Nevada Beer Dinner Menu at Jackson Bar + Eatery
- Beef Carpaccio – with fried nopalito chiffonade, yellow bell pepper, saguaro soy reduction, and puffed rice
- Paired with Otra Vez
- Merchant’s Garden Tilapia and Romaine – with Don Guerra crouton, house made caesar dressing, and heirloom tomato
- Paired with the Pale Ale
- Ale Braised Pheasant and Kraut – with steele cut risotto, stuffed acorn squash, pomegranate Celebration Ale glaze
- Paired with Celebration Ale
- Chocolate Cup Cake – with fig cremeux and date cinnamon frosting
- Paired with Narwhal Stout