The inaugural festival is set to deliver tons of entertainment.
Casino Del Sol is hosting its very first “Sol Fest” on the Oasis Pool Lawn from noon – 6 p.m. on Saturday, March 2.
The day is going to be packed with craft beer from local breweries, wines from southern Arizona wineries, a buffet of local farm fresh foods, live entertainment, Casino Del Sol Barrel Selections, and even a casino drink special.
The participating breweries, wineries, and distilleries include Dragoon Brewing Company, Huss Brewing Company, Grand Canyon Brewing Company, Sentinel Peak Brewing Company, SanTan Brewing Company, Keeling Schaefer Vineyards, Arizona Stronghold Vineyards, Arizona Distilling Company, and Canyon Diablo Spirits & Distillery.
The festival is also debuting the new local brew Sol Fest from Dragoon Brewing Company — a golden ale brewed with bright citrusy hops and light malts.
This is a 21 and over event, admission is free, and you have the option to purchase your own food and drinks. Plus, the first 500 people will receive a free gift.
Sol Fest Buffet Menu ($25)
Noon – 4 p.m.
- Local Grain and Arugula Salad – with candied pecans, cranberries, and goat cheese
- Braised Arizona Short Ribs – with mushrooms, onion, and garlic
- Arizona Polenta – with local honey and butter
- Roasted Vegetables – morning picked from Pivot Produce
- Local Red Fife Wheat and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Whipped Yukon Potatoes – with Arizona olive oil
- Smoked Chicken Fricassee – with cream, tarragon, and preserved local lemons
- Citrus and Orzo Salad – with late winter citrus, herbs, tomato, and cucumber
- Bread and Butter
Sol Fest beer will be featured at the festival and all month long at Casino Del Sol bars for $3. Additional craft beers at Sol Fest are all going to be $5, Arizona wines are $6 a glass, and all Arizona spirits and Casino Del Sol barrel selections are $6 a drink.
Casino Del Sol is located at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. For more information and to purchase your tickets, visit casinodelsol.com.