Hunting for the perfect Easter meal just got easier.
Finding a great place to eat with the family this Easter doesn’t need to be an egg hunt.
Whether you’re looking for a morning or evening of elegance, a quick bite with the family, or a more adult approach with local craft beer, there’s no need to track down the perfect event by yourself.
One of the following restaurants should do just the trick for Sunday, April 21.
100 S. Avenida Del Convento, Ste. 150
Agustin Kitchen will be delivering a special Easter buffet from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Sunday, April 21.
The Easter menu will feature tasty bites, such as banana bread, raspberry scones, chilled roasted vegetables, rustic breads, pork breakfast sausage, poached eggs, prime rib, and more. You can check out the full menu on Facebook.
Seats are $65 for adults, $24 for kids 7-13 years old, and anyone 6 years old and under can eat for free.
For more information, visit Agustin Kitchen’s Facebook event page.
Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ
1801 N. Stone Ave.
In addition to their regular menu, Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ is offering a smokin’ Easter meal this year from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Smoked Leg of Lamb – with baby carrots, sweet onions, baby beets, and red potatoes
- Carrot Cake
For more information and pricing, visit Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ’s Facebook event page.
2150 N. Alvernon Way
Head over to the Tucson Botanical Gardens for the views, but the cafe will be providing the bites this Easter.
The menu features Apricot Glazed Chicken, Breakfast Empanadas, Banana French Toast Strata, full menuand more. Check out the if you’re interested.
These seats tend to go fast, too, so make your reservation by calling (520) 445-5394.
For more information, visit tucsonbotanical.org.
The Carriage House
125 S. Arizona Ave.
The Carriage House is throwing an Easter Brunch from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Seats are $45 for adults, $25 for those 7-13 years old, anyone 6 years old and younger can eat for free, and be sure to make a reservation beforehand (via Open Table and DOWNTOWN Kitchen + Cocktails).
- Honey Maple Pork Loin
- Prime Rib Roast with Horseradish Cream and Jus
- Buttermilk Pancakes, Maple Syrup, and Cinnamon Chantilly Cream
- Crab, Asparagus, Gruyère Quiche
- Chorizo Chilaquiles Red Chile Velouté
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Country Sausage and Sage Gravy
- House Cured Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, Capers, Red Onions, on Griddled Flatbread
- Tortilla Espanola with Artichokes, Caramelized Onion, and Piquillo
- Chilled Mint and Pea Soup with Blood Orange Creme Fraîche
- Orange and Jicama Salad with Mint
- Wheatberry, Cauliflower, Broccoli Salad with Grapefruit Supremes, Lemon Citronette
- Spinach, Cucumber, Red Pepper, Red Onion, Hard Cooked Egg, Bacon, Green Goddess, and Creamy Polenta
- Chocolate Torte with Chocolate Mousse and Puffed Toffee
- Pink Macaroons with Salted Caramel Ganache
- Lemon Bundt Cake
- Strawberry Shortbread with Whipped Cream
For more information, check out The Carriage House’s Facebook event page.
El Conquistador Tucson
10000 N. Oracle Rd.
Easter Brunch is back at El Conquistador Tucson from 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
If Citrus Smoked Salmon, Caraway-Crusted Roast Pork Loin, or Southwest Tuna Poki with Jalapeño are dishes you’re craving, then this is the ticket. Check out the full Easter Brunch Menu to help make your decision.
Tickets are $59 for adults, $22 for children 6 – 12 years old, and children 5 and under eat for free (tax and gratuity excluded).
Besides the great food, the kids can take part in an age-specific egg hunts at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.
For more information and to make your reservations, visit hiltonelconquistador.com.
402 E. 9th St.
The Coronet is whipping up a brunch bright and early on Easter from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The menu features items like an Arugula and Spinach Greens, Marjoram and Tarragon Roast Leg of Lamb, a Roast Pork Loin Sandwich, and more. To take a look at the entire Easter menu, head over to The Coronet’s Facebook event page.
To make your reservations, call (520) 999-0931.
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
5501 N. Hacienda Del Sol Rd.
Celebrate Easter this year with a classic and elegant brunch at Hacienda Del Sol starting at 9:30 a.m.
They’ll be serving up some of their brunch favorites like prime rib, smoked country ham, refreshing salads, and fine cheese platters all created by award-winning executive chef Bruce Yim.
Be sure to save room for house-made desserts, too. There will be plenty of scratch-made frostings, fudges, cakes, and tarts.
Reservations are required and seats are $75 per adult, $32 for kids ages 7-14, and anyone under 6 years old can eat for free.
For more information and to make a reservation, call (520) 529-3500 or visit haciendadelsol.com.
Harvest Oro Valley
10355 N. La Canada Dr.
Whether it’s an early brunch or a dinner later on this Easter, Harvest in Oro Valley has you covered. Brunch will be served 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and dinner runs from 4 – 9 p.m.
Also, Harvest’s regular menu will be available in addition to the following.
- Crab Cake Benedict – served with Smashed Potatoes ($15.90)
- Pulled Pork & Ham Quiche – served with Smashed Potatoes ($10.90)
- Lamb Chops – served with Lamb Jus, Pomegranate reduction sauce, Herbed Risotto, and Seasonal Vegetables ($26.90)
- Red Snapper – served with Charred Tomatillo and Pepper Salsa, Saffron Rice, and Seasonal Vegetables ($26.90)
For more information, visit harvestov.com.
The Horseshoe Grill
7713 E. Broadway Blvd.
Gather around the table at The Horseshoe Grill for their Easter brunch buffet from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Seats are $49 for adults, $14 for children ages 5-12, and children under 5 years old are free. Also, if you’re looking for endless mimosas, you can add it to your meal for an extra $15.
The buffet includes:
- House-smoked BBQ brisket and pork
- Mussels, shrimp, and crab legs
- Hot roasted veggies
- Cooked to order omelettes
- Prime rib and ham station
- Waffle bar
- Assorted cheeses
- Cold salads and fresh fruit
- House-made desserts
For more information and reservations, call (520) 838-0404 or visit thehorseshoetucson.com.
JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa
3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.
The resort and spa is throwing its annual Easter brunch, featuring a seafood bar, omelet station, traditional breakfast fare, carving stations, and desserts from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The buffet is $64 per person, $27 for children 6 to 12 years old, and anyone younger can eat for free.
- Seafood – shrimp, crab, oyster, and a scallop ceviche seafood bar
- Breakfast – scrambled eggs, eggs benedict, pancakes, waffles, Sonoran frittata, Starr Pass Danish
- Carving Station – turkey, ham, and prime rib carving stations
- Main Courses – citrus-brined chicken, lamb osso bucco, grouper, and mushroom ravioli
- Soup, Sides, and more – pozole and purple potato-leek cream shooters soup, fruit, cheese, and vegetable spread, and salad selections
- Dessert – handcrafted selection by the pastry team
For more information and to make your reservations, call (520) 791-6064 or visit marriott.com.
2564 E Grant Rd.
If you’re looking for something later than brunch on Easter, Kingfisher is offering a holiday specials from 5 – 10 p.m. Also, that’s in addition to their regular menu, which will be available as well.
For more information, visit kingfishertucson.com.
Maynards Market & Kitchen
400 N. Tool Ave.
Maynards will offer an exclusive four-course Easter menu from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $55 per person or $20 for children 12 years and under (plus tax and gratuity).
- Bakery basket: scones, muffins, tea breads, whipped butter, jams, preserves
Second Course (choice of)
- Green salad, dried strawberry, fennel, whipped goat cheese, sunflower seeds, tahini vinaigrette
- Cauliflower velouté, walnut jam, I’Itoi onion salsa verde
Third Course (choice of)
- Beef short rib, mole rojo, Pima corn grits, pickled shallot, fried egg, cilantro
- Scottish salmon, charred onion potato puree, buttered turnips, nasturtium persillade
- Ricotta gnocchi, fava beans, oyster mushroom, kale-pistachio pesto, Parmesan
- Scrambled eggs, Savile Row cheddar, bacon, tomato jam on brioche with a simple salad
- Lemon cornmeal pancake, blueberry-lavender syrup, poppy seed whip
Fourth Course (choice of)
- Carrot cake, cream cheese frosting, apricot, marzipan
- Easter ricotta tart, chocolate, candied orange, chantilly cream
6453 N. Oracle Rd.
View this post on Instagram
Celebrate Easter at The Parish! This year, we will be serving a limited Brunch Menu plus these featured menu items: ? Entree: White Chocolate Bunny – Horchata brined Rabbit, mole blanco, chile-spiked carrot confit & frijoles gigantes charros ? Dessert: Peanut Butter Mousse Egg – with hidden spicy ganache in crispy churro nest ? Bar: Buzzed Dream Bunny Cava, orange sherbert float, Easter candy garnish ? *Reservations are strongly recommended. Please note, we are only accepting online reservations through our website. Link in bio for details. #theparishtucson
The Parish is serving up an Easter Sunday brunch menu in addition to their regular brunch menu from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Another important note, reservations are only available at theparishtucson.com.
- White Chocolate Bunny – rabbit with horchata brine, mole blanco, chile-spiked carrot confit, and frijoles gigantes charros
- Peanut Butter Mousse Egg – with hidden spicy ganache in a crispy churro nest
- Buzzed Dream Bunny – cava, orange sherbert float, and Easter candy garnish
To make your reservation, call (520) 797-1233 or visit The Parish’s Facebook Event Page.
50 E. Broadway Blvd
Penca is celebrating Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Seats are $38 per person and $12 for children.
Buffet options range from a Pan de Dulce Assortment of Fresh Fruit and Corn Cakes to Huevos a la Mexicana with House Chorizo Tamales and Shrimp Aguachile Goat Birria Roasted Potatoes.
Don’t forget to save room for dessert. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made by calling (520) 203-7681.
For more information, visit pencarestaurante.com.
Playground Bar & Lounge
278 E. Congress St.
Playground Bar & Lounge is holding their “Rooftop Recess Sunday Brunch” on Easter from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Reservations are not going to be needed and the prices vary on the brunch menu. The Special Brunch Menu includes items like the Chile con Carne, Avocado Toast, Plain Ol’ Burger, Carne Asada Fries, and Sonoran Caesar Salad.
No reservations needed, walk-in only.
For more information, visit Playground Bar & Lounge’s Facebook event page.
Skyline Country Club
5200 E. St. Andrews Dr.
If you’re a member of the Skyline Country Club you’ve got an Easter Brunch ready to dig into from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The menu is still TBD, but may be posted soon.
Seats are $42 per person, $23 for kids, and you’ll need to reserve your spot by calling (520) 299-1111 by Wednesday, April 17.
For more information, visit Skyline Country Club’s Facebook event page.
1785 E. River Rd.
Take the family out to Sullivan’s Steakhouse this Easter and take advantage of their special prix fixe menu.
You’ll find the likes of Lump Crab Cake Eggs Benedict, Filet Mignon, Crab and Basil Stuffed Shrimp, and much more. Take a gander at the full menu to see if it suits your needs.
Tickets are $45 and you are able to make a selection from each course.
For more information, visit sullivanssteakhouse.com.
Tanque Verde Ranch
14301 E. Speedway Blvd.
Tanque Verde Ranch wants you to hang out with them this Easter for a lunch from noon – 5 p.m.
Seating is only available at noon and 2:30 p.m. and tickets are $65 for adults and $32.50 for children —reservations are required.
The Easter Lunch menu hasn’t been released yet but you can check out their regular lunch menu in the meantime.
For more information, check out Tanque Verde Ranch’s Facebook event page.
Tavolino Ristorante Italiano
2890 E. Skyline Dr.
Tavolino Ristorante Italiano is whipping up its full dinner menu 11 a.m. The following specials will be available from 3 p.m.
- Timballo di Salmone ($14) – Grilled eggplant, fresh and smoked salmon, goat cheese, served over arrabiata tomato sauce
- Ravioli di Pollo al Zafferano ($20) – Homemade saffron-infused ravioli filled with chicken and ricotta in a shitake mushroom cream sauce
- Mahi Mahi al Forno ($32) – Wood-fired Mahi Mahi filet served over Italian caponata
For more information, visit tavolinoristorante.com.