The new menu features modified keto and paleo-friendly dishes.
Arizona Mediterranean chain restaurant Pita Jungle launched the newest version of their Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu on Tuesday, May 7.
The new menu features modified keto and paleo-friendly dishes, some of which venture into fusion territory. For example, the Shaved Korean Beef Cauliflower Tostada features Korean influence on a cauliflower Parmesan crust.
These new items will be available through September at both Tucson Pita Jungle locations.
Pita Jungle Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu Highlights
- Moroccan Gazpacho – tomato, cucumber, onion, cilantro, celery, jalapeño, garbanzo beans, lemon juice, seasonings; served cold with pine nuts, cucumbers, or pita chip
- Bone Broth Ramen with Shirataki Noodles – beef bone broth, shirataki noodles, miso, kimchi, baby spinach, green onions
- Super Green Nordic Salmon Bowl – wood-fired Norwegian salmon, super green julienne (Tuscan kale, red and green cabbage), peppers, fennel, garlic, lemon remoulade, fresh mint, dill
- Mahi Burrito of the Sea – mahi mahi, Tuscan kale, red and green cabbage, tomatoes, red onion, pickles, jalapeños, cilantro, parsley, lemon remoulade, gluten-free wrap
- Shaved Korean Beef Cauliflower Tostada – premium shaved beef cuts, spicy gochujang sauce, sautéed super green julienne, peppers, garlic, ginger, pea sprouts, cauliflower parmesan crust
- Avocado Cauliflower Tostada – crushed avocado, fresh citrus, hard-boiled egg, pico de gallo, pickled onions, green onions, red radish, fresh jalapeno, pea sprouts, cilantro, cauliflower parmesan crust
- PJ Green Tea Panacotta with Chia Seeds – topped with pistachios, almonds, local honey, blueberries, strawberry
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich
Pita Jungle has locations at 5340 E. Broadway Blvd. and 7090 N. Oracle Rd., Ste. 128. For more information, visit pitajungle.com.