Tune in every Thursday from 1 - 3 p.m. and get the foodie scoop.
What does it mean to be a regular in the food and beverage industry?
Outlast all the others? Become a frequent dine-out customer? Continue to draw in a crowd?
You’re about to find out.
Want to hear more?
Free up your schedule on Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m. and tune in to “Around the Table” on 1030 KVOI AM — we’ll be talking about the latest topic in food news.
We’re broadcasting live from the Tucson Foodie offices downtown with the staff, some local guests, and radio host and James Beard Award winner Jennifer English.
It’s casual, fun, and will keep you ‘in the know’ regarding the food and beverage industry.
TRENDING TOPIC THIS WEEK: What it means to be a regular
This week, we’ll be sharing insider knowledge on what it means to be a regular in the food & beverage industry — the chef, restaurateur, and customer perspective… so stay tuned to find out top tips and thoughts on the topic.
GUESTS FEATURED ON THURSDAY, JUNE 20
- TF Chat: The Tucson Foodie Crew will share top bites of the week
- Executive chef Ryan Clark from PY Steakhouse at Casino Del Sol
- Executive chef Brian Smith from Maynards Market & Kitchen
- Chef Wendy Gauthier from Chef Chic
- Mixologist Eric Harding from Elvira’s will make the cocktail/mocktail of the week
- Owner-chef Nikki Thompson from Nook
- Ray Flores from Flores Concepts
- Scott Lehman from Premier Auto, Dealer for the People
- Moe Arianejad, owner of HiFalutin Rapid Western Grill
WANT TO KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST CONVOS ON FOOD?
Tune in to 1030 KVOI AM for our show, Around the Table, every Thursday from 1 – 3 p.m.
We’re broadcasting live!