New gluten-free and vegetarian bites.
Pita Jungle is celebrating the new season by launching a Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu beginning on Tuesday, October 22.
The restaurant usually commemorates their anniversary by bringing throwback dishes from over the last few decades. However, this time around it’s “a rebirth of deliciousness,” which includes dishes like the Ginger Stir Fry with Shirataki Noodles.
The new Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu is a combination of a balanced Mediterranean diet with global cuisine and dietary trends of keto, paleo, and gluten-free.
Another perk: Both of the Tucson locations are getting the reinvented dishes.
Seasonal Kitchen Crafts Menu
- Cauliflower Hummus – cauliflower, tahini, garlic, evoo, lemon juice, cucumbers, and pita (gluten free with blue corn chips)
- All Veggie Pita Pocket – avocado, baby greens, seasonal mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, red onion, sprouts, taboule, lemon vinaigrette, and served in a pita pocket with tahini (vegan with no taboule, gluten-free with gluten-free pita upcharge)
- Bone Broth Ramen with Shirataki Noodles (GF) – beef bone broth, with miso, kimchi, red onion, gluten-free soy sauce, garlic and ginger, shirataki noodles, spinach, and green onions
- Ginger Stir Fry with Shirataki Noodles (GF) – stir-fried fresh vegetables and kimchi, shirataki noodles, spicy ginger sauce, beef bone broth, fresh cilantro, fresh mint, and pea sprouts (vegan with no kimchi and no beef broth)
- Wood-Fired Medchilada (GF) – savory garlic-cilantro chicken in a beef bone broth enchilada sauce, cheddar and feta, turmeric cauliflower rice, cabbage-kale super greens, fresh jalapenos, radish, pico de gallo, pine nuts, and a gluten-free pita
- Chicken Avocado Pita Tostada with Cauliflower Hummus – grilled and chopped marinated all-natural chicken breast, avocado, cilantro-avocado crema, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickled red onions, bell peppers, cauliflower hummus, feta, pine nuts, baby arugula, pea sprouts, chipotle vinaigrette, and a choice of pita tostada, low-carb pita, or gluten-free pita (vegetarian option without chicken)
- Mediterranean Tuna Pita Pocket – albacore tuna, avocado, seasonal mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper, red onion, taboule, lemon vinaigrette, pea sprouts, and in a pita pocket
- Baklawa Bread Pudding – sweetened with stevia and agave syrup
There are two Pita Jungle spots in Tucson located at 5340 E. Broadway Blvd. and 7090 N. Oracle Rd. For more information, visit pitajungle.com.