Coming together during the holidays stirs a sense of ritual, ceremony, and giving — food being one of the main components of those gatherings.
This holiday season, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is hosting a four-course dinner and wine pairing experience with Duckhorn Vineyards from now until Monday, January 3.
Duckhorn Vineyards’ stomping grounds is just outside St. Helena, California, and the winery specializes in Merlot wines, which is just one of the types of wines you’ll be able to sip alongside your meal.
The dinner is available until the beginning of January, including Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, and the core dinner menu will also be available throughout the holidays. Plan ahead because the restaurant will be closed on Christmas Day.
Four-course Duckhorn Vineyards Dinner Menu
- Seafood Louie Salad – shrimp and jumbo lump crab tossed in creamy mustard, pickled onions with lemon balsamic vinaigrette, and old bay seasoning
- Paired with the Napa Valley Chardonnay
- Wild Mushroom Polenta Cake – lightly fried creamy goat cheese with mushrooms, balsamic glaze, peppercorn sauce, and green onions
- Paired with the Napa Valley Merlot
Third Course (choice of)
- Petite Filet Mignon -with mushrooms, demi-glace, and merlot salt served with drawn butter
- North Atlantic Lobster Tail – with mushrooms, demi-glace, and merlot salt served with drawn butter
- Paired with the Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Orange Olive Oil Cake
- Paired with the Napa Valley Decoy Brut Cuvèe Sparkling Wine
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is located at 6360 N. Campbell Ave., Suite 180. For more information and to make your reservation, visit flemingssteakhouse.com.