From now until August 31st, you’ll be able to feast on any of these $5 creations from one of the oldest Mexican restaurants in Tucson:
- Vegetarian Enchiladas with Local Tortillas and Fresh Avocado Salsa
- Summer’s Best Sonoran Dog Wrapped win Applewood Smoked Bacon and served with Cerveza Fries
- Prickly Pear BBQ Ranch Chicken on Locally Sourced Tostada
- Slow Cooked Carnitas “Dip on Alejandro’s Tortilla Factory Telera Bun
- Taco Pacifico Camaron with Chopped Shrimp Lightly Battered in Cerveza Pacifico
Wash it all down with a chilly, seasonal cocktail, like the Strawberry Blackberry Margarita, Corona Light Chillada, Cancun Style Limeade, and the Ta’Mango with fresh chopped mangos, tequila and Tajin.
For those who prefer a glass of wine (or a bottle if you’re feeling fancy), El Charro is uncorking whites and reds from Settler’s Rise, locally imported from Australia. They’re excited to be one of the first venues to offer Settler’s Rise in the U.S., which you can throw back at $5 a glass.
Current Settler’s Rise 2013 varietals are as follows:
- Pinot Grigio
- Cab/Merlot Blend
Don’t forget, kids under 10 eat for free Monday-Wednesday, so if it’s too hot to cook, bring ’em on in.