It’s no secret that many restaurants prepare food a little (sometimes a lot) heavy on the salt and butter.
But, if you eat out a lot and you’re trying to eat healthy you’ll notice quickly that your options are limited. Or, they’re just not that tasty.
Thankfully, Goodness Fresh Food & Juice Bar opened earlier this year with an impressive menu that provides a large selection of healthy and delicious items. As an added bonus, Goodness’s order-at-the-counter style service makes it happen on the quick, too. If you happen to follow their Facebook page, you might have noticed that the menu items are quite beautiful, as well.
Apparently things are going well over at Goodness. They have a second location opening soon near campus, have extended their hours until 7pm on weekdays (4pm on Saturday and Sunday), and have introduced several new menu items.
New menu items include:
- Breakfast Bowl – turkey sausage, egg, fennel, mushroom, kale, scallions, roasted peppers and avocado
- The Pink Dragon – pitaya (also known as dragonfruit), mango, banana, pineapple, coconut milk blend, kiwi, almonds, apricots, dates, coconut, mint and agave.
- Asian Noodle Salad – chilled noodles, edamame, cucumber, carrots, almonds, daikon, sesame seeds, served with house made sesame soy dressing
- Tofu Noodle Bowl – teriyaki glazed tofu, squash, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, lime, sesame seeds and white miso
- Turkey Cubano – sandwich made with turkey breast, orange mojo, Dijon, pickled cucumber, provolone cheese on whole wheat bread (can also be served as a whole wheat wrap)
- The Hulk – a green smoothie made with kale, avocado, banana, almond milk, agave, wheatgrass and broccoli
- Fresh-Pressed Lemonades – Agave, Hibiscus Anise, Ginger Cucumber and Strawberry Mint
Now, excuse me while I go check out this Pink Dragon bowl.