Choice Greens and Graze Premium Burgers owners have opened their new, combined concept restaurant, Truland Burgers & Greens at 7332 N. Oracle Road.
Opened quietly on July 6, Truland offers the same salads and antibiotic and hormone-free burgers as the original two restaurants.
“We’ve had Choice Greens for eleven years, and we have our Graze Burgers concept which has been chugging along so well,” co-owner Paolo DeFilippis said. “With Truland, we wanted to create a destination that’s a combination of both.”
Although Truland offers similar burgers and salads, the new menu is more extensive. Instead of offering single and double burger choices like Graze, Truland offers a list of premium burgers, followed by more premium toppings, including truffle mayonnaise and Sriracha mayonnaise. Service is also now full, as opposed to both Choice and Graze’s fast casual style.
The following burgers are offered at Truland:
- Truland Classic — Two slices of American cheese, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, and Tru-sauce
- Shroom & Swiss — Two slices of Swiss cheese, grilled crimini mushrooms, caramelized onion, and garlic aioli
- Truffle — Two slices of Havarti cheese, arugula, and truffle mayonnaise
- Early Riser — Two slices of American cheese, cage-free fried egg, bacon, and organic ketchup
- Firecracker — Two slices of pepper jack cheese, grilled jalapeño, and Sriracha mayonnaise
- Truland Basic — Lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, and Tru-Sauce
Truland also offers different salads, including a list of nine choices.
Also featured are chorizo burgers, veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, chicken tenders, hot dogs, and macaroni and cheese. Sides include french fries made from Kennebec potatoes, truffle fries, and sweet potato “tots.” And of course, Truland offers all-natural, premium milkshakes in seven different flavors.
Truland Burgers & Greens is now open on Oracle near Ina. For more information, visit trulandburgers.com.