Some meals are meant to be eaten with your hands.
It’s finger foods galore at Sazerac Creole Kitchen & Cocktails as they host a tea sandwich party from 2 – 4 p.m. on Saturday, November 4.
A tea sandwich is smaller than your average sandwich, and is meant to hold you over before your main meal.
Although, with the plenty of bites to pick from, the mini quiche, and variety of homemade sweets, it’s unlikely you’ll leave hungry.
Seats are $25 a person, tax and gratuity not included.
Reservations need to be made by ahead of time by calling (520) 389-8156.
Southern High Tea Sandwich and Quiche Menu
- Hard-boiled egg, bacon, green onion, and remoulade
- Blackened chicken salad, green apple, and pecan
- Brie, balsamic strawberries, and fresh basil
- Three-onion quiche
- Crimini mushroom quiche
Homemade Sweets Menu
- Warm scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Southern lemon tea cakes
- Mini fall fruit tarts
- Meringue cookies made with pumpkin spice, cinnamon maple, and blueberry
- Miniature beignets
Sazerac Creole Kitchen & Cocktails is located in the St. Philip’s Plaza at 4280 N. Campbell Ave. For more information, call the restaurant at (520) 389-8156 or visit sazeractucson.com.