Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort is hosting its 18th annual Zin, Blues & BBQ dinner from 5 – 8 p.m. on Sunday, March 18.
The dinner is offered at the resort once a year with gourmet barbecue and more than 35 different varieties of Zinfandel for you to savor.
Plus, you can’t forget about the live music during the meal, and the George Howard Band has that covered with their blues and R&B.
Tickets are $65 per person if you’d like the Zinfandel tastings, and $45 without.
So, if you’re brave enough, take a look at the menu because once you take a glance it’ll be hard not to not miss out on this mouth-watering dinner.
Zin, Blues & BBQ Menu
- Whole Pit Roasted Suckling Pig
- Baked Oysters
- Smoked Bacon Beans
- Corn Bread
- Garlic and Herb Marinated Chuck Steak
- Spiced Rubbed Roasted Chicken
- Grilled Lime and Cotija Cheese Corn on the Cobb
- Chutneys, BBQ Sauce, Mojo
- Cole Slaw
- Grilled Salmon
- Chilled Seafood Platter
- Shrimp Cocktail, Crab Claws, Smoked Salmon
- Smashed Red Potato Salad with Caramelized Onions and Mustard Aioli
- Assortment of Grilled and Roasted Vegetables with Balsamic vinaigrette
- Green Salad
- Fresh Melons, Berries, Pineapples, Oranges, Grapes Platter
- Cassis Lemon Meringue Tarts
- Flourless Chocolate Cake (gluten-free)
- Creamsicle Verrine (gluten-free)
- Spiced Cheesecake with Bourbon Caramel Sauce
- Zinfandel Cupcakes
- Triple Berry Panna Cotta (gluten-free) (blackberry, blueberry, and strawberry-layered)
- Chocolate Fudge & Fig Brownies
- Italian Wedding Cookies
- Stout Donuts
Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort is located at 5501 N. Hacienda Del Sol Rd. For more information, call (520) 529-3500 and visit haciendadelsol.com for more information.