Last year, 2017, was The Parish chef Travis Gary Peters’ year. And The Parish’s. So far, 2018 is shaping up to be pretty happening, too.
He’s already filmed something for national television – but 2017 was something else.
Case in point:
- Iron Chef Tucson 2017 winner
- Cooking Channel’s Late Night Eats feature
- Tucson Weekly Best Chef (Third Place)
- Presentation in Spain for UNESCO
- Winner of Shamrock Foods Fired Up Challenge
- Countless amounts of press by us, Daily Star, and Edible Baja Arizona
- Many more things I’m forgetting
- Numerous appearances at collaborations and festivals (cooking of course)
So, we thought if everyone loves Travis so much, maybe they’ll want the t-shirt, too.
The chef Travis Gary Peters t-shirt, of which $5 of every sale will go to Casa de los Niños, features an original Jackie Tran photo of Travis, in front of a recreation of The Parish’s iconic houndstooth wall. You can purchase the Travis Gary Peters shirt here.
“I hope this ridiculous shirt makes you laugh hard enough to help raise a little money for an amazing group,” said Travis. “Casa de los Nino’s has been there for so many and are a true local gem. ROCK ON TUCSON!”