Flights of whiskey with small bites make a great union.
Casino Del Sol is hosting another Whiskey SOLcial event with bourbon and bites inside the Prema Lounge from 4 – 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 27.
This event is for those looking to taste something new, something you’ve already grown fond of in the past, or perhaps something you didn’t realize you wanted to taste.
All attendees will get the chance to try different kinds of whiskey from select distillers, including signature Casino Del Sol Barrels. The gifts don’t stop there, though. Every admission comes with four pours and four food pairing bites — you’ll have the choice of small bites like a Deviled Eggs and Beef Tartare.
Tickets range from $50 to $100, depending on what you’d like to taste.
Whiskey SOLcial Admission Options
- Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel
- Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon
- Jack Daniels Sinatra Select
- Glenlivet Founders Reserve Single Malt Scotch
$100 Premium Flight
- Van Winkle Special Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 12 Year Pappy Van
- Winkle’s Family Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 15 Year
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 20 Year
- Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 23 Year
- Deviled Egg – with fermented green garlic
- Beef Tartare – with burnt mirepoix spice
- Crostini – Point Reyes blue cheese and honeycomb
- Fudge-Caramel Brownie
The Prema Lounge is located inside Casino Del Sol at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. For more information, check out casinodelsol.com.