The menu features barbecue, tacos, and Southern-inspired dishes.
The Blind Pig quietly opened on Saturday, August 17 at 943 E. University Blvd., which previously housed The Fix, Arizona’s Mac n Chz Headquarters.
We haven’t swung by to chat with anyone or eat yet, but we will eventually; stay tuned for updates. In the meantime, here are some highlights from their menu:
The Blind Pig Menu Highlights
- Fried Cauliflower ($8) – with Sriracha mayo, gluten-free
- Fried Shishito Peppers ($6) – sweet and spicy barbecue sauce
- Half/Full Rack Pork Ribs ($14/19) – St. Louis style pork ribs, dry-rubbed and slow-braised
- Half/Full Rack Beef Ribs ($15/20) – beef back ribs, dry-rubbed and slow-braised
- Crispy Fried Chicken Sandwich ($10) – fried chicken breast, pepper Jack cheese, Sriracha mayo,
- Char Siu Burger ($10) – char siu style pork burger with char siu sauce
- Grilled Salmon ($12) – served over jambalaya
- Fried Cajun Shrimp ($8) – six whole shrimp, Cajun-seasoned and fried
Operating hours are 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday, 10 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Monday – Wednesday, and 10 a.m. – 1:30 a.m. Thursday – Saturday.
The Blind Pig is located at 943 E. University Blvd. For more information, visit blindpigtucson.com.