The restaurant's fourth location at Cortaro and I-10 is scheduled to open on January 15, 2020.
Serial Grillers announced that they spent their last day at 5737 E. Speedway Blvd. on Tuesday. As of Wednesday, they will begin operations two blocks down at 5975 E. Speedway Blvd., the former home of Chinese restaurant Lotus Garden.
The restaurant also posted the following heads-up on their Facebook page:
Please be aware that we will be breaking in a new location and with that comes new kitchen/customer flows and new employees.
Some things to expect:
• Possible Extended Wait Times.
• Phones for To Go Orders may not be answered to insure customers dining in are taken care of.
• Please, if you encounter any issues during our store transition, speak with a manager. We value each and every one of you.
• Patio Seating is now available! Pet Friendly! Bring the furry friends!
• 62 Additional Seats
• Larger Bar Area
• Our own Parking lot (YES!)
• 41 Rotating Draft Beer and Wines!
As always thank you all in advance for continuing to SUPPORT LOCAL AZ!!! We look forward to seeing you at the new spot!
Operating hours are 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
The original space at 5737 E. Speedway Blvd. is slated to become Boulevard BBQ — dates are still tentative.
Serial Griller’s fourth location at Cortaro and I-10 is scheduled to open on January 15, 2020.
For more information, visit serialgrillersaz.com.