If you can stand the heat, get in the kitchen.
The weather is definitely getting more enjoyable as the sun warms up the city. In turn, several local businesses are warming up their ovens and looking for new employees.
Right now, there are plenty of tables to be cleaned, thousands of mouths to feed, and you’ve just so happened to run across a roundup of some of those opportunities.
So, clean up that resume for March, put yourself out there, and stay tuned for updates.
1912 Brewing Company
- Applicant must be passionate about craft beer and should be able to chat about ABV, IBU, IPA, mixed fermentation
Pelio Grill Greek Taverna & Catering
- Must have a minimum of five years experience and flexibility with hours.
Back of the house (dishwasher, cook, line cook, sous chef)
Churrasco de Brasil
- The restaurant is looking for full time and part time employees.
- Full time and part time positions available.
Divine Bovine Burgers
- Previous experience in the burger business is a must.
The Dutch Eatery & Refuge
- Ensure that all recipes, food preparation, and presentation meet restaurant’s specifications.
- They’re looking for someone who enjoys cooking with a great attitude.
Le Buzz Caffe
- Must have professional scratch baking experience.
- Experience with breakfast preparation is a plus.
Le Cave’s Bakery
- Preparing and decorating stock and custom pre-ordered cakes and desserts.
- Prepare Italian bread, pastries, puddings, and other desserts from scratch.
Proof Artisanal Pizza & Pasta
- Create unique dishes from scratch using fresh local ingredients.
- “a positive and professional team player who has a keen attention to detail and operates with a strong sense of urgency.”
- You’ll not only be washing dishes, but preparing food, too.
Front of the house (cashier, bartender, server, runner, host, busser)
Churrasco de Brasil
- Must be comfortable visiting their customer’s tables with skewers of different types of meat and more.
Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant
- Maintain high service standards and must be 19 years or older.
- The new drinking spot on Fourth Avenue is looking for an experienced bartender.
- Greet guests before they head into the bar.
Interested applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you enjoy serving tables with a big smile?
Sunny Daze Cafe
- They’re looking for someone that has a lot of serving experience.
El Sur Restaurant
- Must apply in person to be considered.