California brews with local food trucks
With a year like 2020, any and every anniversary celebration is worth a big round of applause, and this craft beer drinking spot is definitely tapping into some fun.
The east side’s Arizona Beer House is turning five years old and is throwing a party with a 50-tap Modern Times Beer takeover on Saturday, May 15.
The California brewing company has taken over for the weekend, but don’t worry, all of Arizona Beer House’s chilled fridges will still contain plenty of local and regional brews. Plus, if you fill at least three crowlers to-go, you’ll get 20-percent off your purchase.
Oh, and you better believe there’s going to be food, too.
The food trucks Food Groupie Cafe, Ciao Down, and The Sweet Coquí will be dishing out what makes them so popular in Tucson — providing you enough energy to get through at least a few of the Modern Times brews on tap.
Modern Times Beer Tap Takeover List
- Dungeon Map
- Black House
- Fortunate Islands
- Star Cloud
- Altar of the Orc Lord
- Beastmaster: Feastmaster Edition
- Foeder Tones: Coconut and Cocoa
- Monsters’ Park:
- Espresso Macaroon
- New Atlantis:
- Wine BA Blend
- Black Currant
- Gin BA with Lime and Cucumber
- One Million Tomorrows with Blueberry and Nectarine
- Foeder-Aged Transit of Venus
- Pharaoh Ascendant: Oatmeal Cookie
- Torsion Field
- Double-Fruited Star Metal
- Celestial City
- Devil’s Teeth with Raspberry and Coffee
- Singular Rhythms with Kumquat
- Fruitlands: Strawberry Limeade
- Dreamtree with Cherry
- Coffee Cake: Double Coconut
- Forgotten Landscapes
- Dragon Mask: Chocolate Churro
- Golden Hammer
- Diamond Age with Blueberries and Kiwi
- Forbidden Chants:
- Strawberry and Coconut
- Zombie Edition
- Temple of Silence
- Mechanical Moon
- Full Size Pony
- Ultra Star Metal
- Silence of Light
- Cool Zone with Zinfandel Grapes
- Mega Devil’s Teeth with Pistachio and Coconut
- Cosmic Silence
- Doors to Nowhere
- Sun Myth aged in Angelic Barrels
- Bobcat Danger Scenario
- Forgotten Landscapes
- Bubble Party Hard Tangerine
- Cold Brew Coffee
For the anniversary celebration, Arizona Beer House is open from 11 a.m. – midnight.
Arizona Beer House is located at 150 S. Kolb Rd. For more information, follow Arizona Beer House on Facebook.