Live music, wine tastings & strong concoctions.
The halls and buildings in downtown Tucson have officially been decked with lights while the streets are spreading holiday cheer to those taking a stroll at night. Some folks may get thirsty along the way, though, and luckily once a month the Scott Avenue Cocktail Corridor quenches thirsts left and right.
The monthly event kicked off its debut in October with local restaurants, bars, and shops on Scott Avenue. This month’s event is happening during the evening on Saturday, December 11, and will include Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink, Ten55 Brewing Company, Penca Restaurante, Pearly Baker, Owls Club, and Brings Café.
“Taste your way down our surprisingly strong cocktail scene — all on one beautiful street,” said Bryan Eichhorst of Penca Restaurante, Owls Club, and Pearly Baker.
This month, each of the participating gastronomically-minded businesses will be offering one-of-a-kind cocktails, tastings, and even live music along the corridor.
Also, keep in mind that each of the locations will be offering specials at different times throughout the night. Which spot are you going to stop by first?
Participating Restaurants & Bars
Reilly Craft Pizza & Drinks
- Glenmorangie X specials
- Beer Garden Tap Takeover with Wren House Brewing Company beginning at 5 p.m.
- Ponche de Navidad (Christmas Punch)
- Live music with Laura Jean from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Old Forester cocktail specials
- Live music from Naim Amor at 7:30 p.m.
- Sparkling wine and champagne tastings from 5 – 8 p.m.
Ten55 Brewing Company
- Featured drinks from El Jimador
- Lylah Field’s Holiday Carols at 6 – 9 p.m.
- Carajillos (coffee cocktails) from 6 – 10 p.m.
For more information and updates, follow each of the participating locations on Facebook.