Special deals and promotions for the month of October at each of the five Fox Restaurant Concepts in Tucson.
During the month of October, Fox Restaurant Concepts is throwing a celebration to honor their last 20 years introducing new and interesting restaurants to Tucson.
Two decades ago Sam Fox and his team opened the doors to Tucson’s first concept, Wildflower American Cuisine, on the corner of Oracle and Ina Rd. From there, the group’s ever-evolving restaurants blossomed throughout the city.
To celebrate their milestone, Blanco Tacos + Tequila, Culinary Dropout, North Italia, Zinburger, and the initial concept Wildflower will be offering a special promotion every week.
Also, $20,000 will be donated to the community from each of the five restaurants. Where the donation lands is up to you, too.
After dining in any of these restaurants you’ll have an option to submit your vote and give a local charity a chance to win.
Monday, October 1 – Sunday, October 7
- Blanco Tacos + Tequila – $5 Prickly Pear Margaritas and $5 Guacamole throughout the entire week
Monday, October 8 – Sunday, October 14
- Culinary Dropout – $7 Pretzels and Fondue, half-priced local beers, and live music every night
Monday, October 15 – Sunday, October 21
- North Italia – Three-course meal for $20 per person and optional $20 wine pairings all day
Monday, October 22 – Sunday, October 28
- Zinburger – Samburger, onion rings, and a root beer float for $12
Tuesday, October 30
- Wildflower American Cuisine – A special 20th-anniversary dinner with five courses for $55 per person, or $85 per person with wine pairings.
For more information on locations, hours, and all of the Fox Restaurant Concepts in Tucson, visit foxrc.com.