Seafood so good it'll make you forget you're miles from the ocean.
The time has come for another Ceviche Festival, and Villa Peru Modern Peruvian Cuisine is ready to deliver it on Thursday, November 15 – Saturday, November 17.
Twice a year, Villa Peru highlights the refreshing dish of fish marinated in citrus juice, and each festival keeps getting better with more flavors and choices. There are going to be a total of 14 different options to try on the menu, and one of the newest additions allows your internal indecisiveness to pick three of the ceviches.
Here’s how it works: The ceviche is made to order, it’s combined with a seasonal catch of different kinds of seafood, and comes with a Leche De Tigre citrus-based marinade of lime and ají (pronounced ah-HEE) peppers.
The festival is free to get in, and all of the dishes are individually priced.
View this post on Instagram
CEVICHE FESTIVAL!! Taste the best! Our Ceviche Festival is coming up November 15, 16, 17! Live MUSIC Thursday, Friday, & Saturday nights with over 12 different kinds of Ceviche in the only one-of-a-kind Ceviche Festival Peruvian style only at Villa Peru!! Save the date and make a reservation by calling (520) 900 7310 or from our website with our link below. We look forward to serving you the best Ceviche in town! https://www.villaperutucson.com/reservations/
Many of the ceviches at the upcoming festival are not usually on their regular menu — adding a little more tension to your decision. So, you’ll definitely want to try at least one of these dishes before they’re gone.
Ceviche Festival Featured Ceviches
- Ceviche de Pescado – Mahi-mahi, aji rocoto pepper, red onions, sweet potato, choclo, and classic Leche De Tigre ($16.99)
- Ceviche Afrodisiaco Especial – Lenguado, shrimp, octopus, scallops, conchas negras (black shells clams), calamari, mussels, clams, aji rocoto pepper, red onions, choclo, sweet potato, and classic Leche De Tigre ($23.99)
- Ceviche Carretillero – Mahi-mahi, shrimp, octopus, crispy calamari, aji rocoto pepper, choclo, and sweet potato ($19.99)
- Ceviche Mixto Clásico – Mahi-mahi, octopus, shrimp, calamari, mussels, clams, aji rocoto pepper, red onions, choclo, sweet potato, and classic Leche de Tigre ($19.99)
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp, aji limo pepper, steamed yucca, choclo, classic Leche de Tigre ($20.99)
- Ceviche de Pulpo – Octopus, red onions, aji limo pepper, cilantro, choclo, steamed yucca, classic Leche de Tigre ($18.99)
- Ceviche de Corvina – Corvina, aji rocoto pepper, red onions, sweet potato, choclo, and classic Leche de Tigre ($20.99)
- Ceviche de Lenguado – Lenguado, aji rocoto pepper, red onions, sweet potato, choclo, and classic Leche de Tigre ($19.99)
- Ceviche de Conchas Negras – Black shells clams, diced red onions, aji rocoto pepper, cilantro, choclo, cancha, sweet potato, classic Leche de Tigre ($21.99)
- Ceviche de Cangrejo – Dungeness whole crab, aji rocoto pepper, steamed yucca, choclo, and classic Leche De Tigre ($25.99)
- Ceviche de Champiñognes – White button mushrooms, red onion, aji limo pepper cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, choclo, and steamed yucca ($14.99)
- Ceviche a La Piedra – Hot cooked shrimp, saute red onions, aji Amarillo cream pepper, classic Leche de Tigre, Choclo, white rice, and sweet potato ($23.99)
- Tiradito de Pescado – Sashimi Peruvian style Mahi-mahi, flavored with aji Amarillo pepper Leche de Tigre marinade of lime ($16.99)
- Trio De Ceviches – your choice of three of the ceviches listed above ($29.99)
There will also be live music and a full-service bar, which focuses on a rare and unique variety of pisco-themed drinks native to the country of Peru.
Villa Peru Modern Peruvian Cuisine is located at 1745 E. River Rd. For more information, call (520) 900-7310 or visit villaperutucson.com.