Once a week the spirit of Christmas will take over the bar.
Sleigh bells will be ringing at the Series 19 tasting room and lounge as they throw a holiday cocktail party every Thursday in December from 6 – 9 p.m.
Beginning on Thursday, December 6, Santa Claus, his elves, and anyone else craving a drink that tastes like a winter wonderland in a glass can purchase the exclusive cocktails.
Each cocktail — like the Sonoran Hot Chocolate or their spin on the classic Hot Toddie — is Santa approved. In addition to the drinks that have been made official, the menu will constantly be evolving with secret shots, specialty cocktails, eggnog flights, other treats will vary by week.
Also, a munchie board and tunes from DJ Plan Z and Zaww will be available every Thursday.
Holiday Cocktail Menu
- Sonoran Hot Chocolate – Hardway bourbon or Three Wells Distillery’s Sonoran Copper Prickly Pear, housemade hot chocolate, and Marshmallows
- Matt’s Holiday Rum Punch – Rum (of course) and a secret family recipe
- Todd’s a Hottie – House Hot Toddie with your choice of a Three Wells Distillery spirit
- Eggnog Back – Your choice of a Three Wells Distillery spirit and eggnog
- The Prickly-Spado – Three Wells Distillery’s Sonoran Silver Prickly Pear, Lechera whipped cream, chamoy, and salted berries
Series 19 is located at 13 N. Stone Ave. For more information on the holiday cocktails and any other updates, visit Series 19’s Facebook event page.