Foodie options enter The Boxyard.
Fourth Avenue shipping container development The Boxyard is quietly blooming into a food destination.
Percheron Mexican Grill
Percheron formerly operated under the name WhataBurro and became famous as a food truck for its bacon-wrapped burro.
Other menu options include burros, tacos, quesadillas, hot dogs, boneless wings, fries, and onion rings.
Operating hours are 10:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Percheron Mexican Grill Menu Highlights
- Percheron Burro – chuck steak, mozzarella, avocado, tomato, grilled onion, mayo
- Calzone Quesadilla – pepperoni, mushrooms
- Sonoran Hot Dog – bacon-wrapped frank, soft bun, grilled onion, pinto beans, avocado, mushrooms, tomato, mayo
BXQ (Bronx BBQ)
BXQ features a small menu with barbecue, sandwiches, mac and cheese, and pie.
Happy hour, 4:20 – 5:20 p.m., features four sandwiches for $20. The logo also appears to integrate a cannabis leaf into the B.
Operating hours are listed as noon-midnight Tuesday through Sunday.
BXQ Menu Highlights
- Catfish Sandwich – fried swai on Hawaiian bun and honey slaw
- Slice of Pie – sweet potato with Oreo crust
Nhu Lan Vietnamese Food
Nhu Lan features a combination of Vietnamese appetizers and entrees along with pho, banh mi, boba, Thai iced tea, and a few Chinese entrees.
Operating hours are to be determined; keep up with Nhu Lan Vietnamese Food on Facebook for updates.
Nhu Lan Vietnamese Food Menu Highlights
- Banh Mi Dac Biet – banh mi with all the fixings
- Pho Dac Biet – pho with all the fixings
- Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio – rice vermicelli with grilled pork and deep-fried spring rolls
The Boxyard is located at 238 N. Fourth Ave. Keep up with The Boxyard on Facebook.