Collaboration can release, live music, food trucks & more.
Six years and sick beers on Sixth Avenue.
Tap & Bottle is in party mode for its sixth anniversary and is happening during the better part of the day from noon – midnight on Saturday, June 29.
The popular drinking spot has grown quite a bit – it expanded with a second location on Oracle Road and is becoming established downtown. Tap & Bottle is much more than a place to grab a cold drink, though. It’s common to find a food truck parked out front, it’s home to pop-up dinners, and also a host to several game-themed nights — much like the Spelling Bee[r] competitions.
Throughout the day of their anniversary celebration, there is going to be an outside beer garden, a collaboration can release with Tombstone Brewing Company, food trucks, live music and several other events happening in sequence.
Be sure to check out the schedule so you can plan accordingly.
Birthday Bash Schedule
- Noon – Tombstone Brewing Company Collaboration Can Release
- Noon – 4 p.m. – DJ Ry Gar releases the beats
- Noon – 4 p.m. – You Sly Dog food truck will be parked outside
- Noon – 4 p.m. – Beer Geek Bakery is serving birthday treats
- 5 p.m – Cake and a toast to Tap & Bottle
- 5 p.m. – Mariachi Tesoro performs live
- 5 p.m. – Los Locos Tacos food truck takes over outside
- 5:15 p.m. – “Anniversary Tribute Song” performed by Adam Ledford
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. – Special Edition Tucson Adult Spelling Bee
- 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. – Live music from Hey, Bucko
- 8:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Tongs performs live
Tap & Bottle is located at 403 N. Sixth Ave., Ste. 135. For more information, visit thetapandbottle.com.