Lots of wine & celebratory times to have with your friends & family.
The weather is cooling down and the wine will be flowing at the Willcox Wine Country Fall Festival on Saturday, October 19 – Sunday, October 20.
From just a little more than 250 attendees to more than 5,000 people, the festival continues to expand every year.
This season, there will be at least 15 Arizona Wineries, five live bands, more than 70 art and craft vendors, as well as multiple food venues.
To put the festival’s growth in perspective, Fodor’s Travel has it listed as one of the top 10 wine festivals in North America.
Wine-tasting tickets range from $20 – $45 per person — depending on the type of experience you’re looking for. Either way, everyone attending the festival will get a commemorative glass.
- Arizona Stronghold Vineyards
- Birds and Barrels
- Bodega Pierce/Seaculum Cellars
- Caduceus Cellars and Merkin
- Carlson Creek Vineyard
- Chateau Tumbleweed
- Coronado Vineyards
- Deep Sky Vineyards
- Golden Rule Vineyards
- Keeling Schaefer Vineyards
- Heart Wood Cellars
- Page Springs Cellars
- Pillsbury Wine Company
- Zarpara Vineyard
Also happening at the festival:
Saturday, October 19
- 11 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. – D. Ronstadt & The Company – Great Southwest folk-rock with a touch of Mexican flavor from a famous Tucson musical family
- 2 – 5 p.m. – The Sonoran Dogs – Lively roots and bluegrass from one of Arizona’s top bands
- 6 – 10 p.m. – Willcox After Dark – Street Dance and Live Music
Sunday, October 20
- 11 am to 5 pm – Outside the Line, back by popular demand and fueled by great classic rock and Motown sounds
The Willcox Wine Country Spring Festival will be held at Historic Railroad Avenue Park, which is located at 157 N. Railroad Ave., Willcox, AZ 85643. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit willcoxwinecountry.org.