Chef Ryan Clark partners with another local farmer
Just inside Casino Del Sol, PY Steakhouse is hosting another “Dinner with Chefs” dinner from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 18.
With each year’s passing, the monthly event continues to change, get tastier, and grow into a much bigger culinary experience with its vast group of collaborators. This year, PY Steakhouse and executive chef Ryan Clark are inviting local farmers from Southern Arizona into the kitchen to craft multi-course dinners with paired beverages.
Next up is Anne Loftfield of High Energy Agriculture and will involve using hand-picked, mindfully-sourced, Arizona-grown ingredients.
Seats range from $75 – $125 per person and you can make reservations by calling (520) 324-9350.
“Dinner with Chefs” February Menu
- Sonoma–Cutrer Private Select Les Pierres Chardonnay, Sonoma County, CA
- Early Spring Salad – Salanova mixed baby greens, radishes, carrots, hakurei turnips, and a tomato vinaigrette
- Paired with J. Wilkes Pinot Blanc, Santa Maria Valley, CA
- Vegetable and Lamb Curry – toasted habanero-coconut broth, purple cauliflower, dicicco broccoli, carrots, lacinato kale, lime, and lamb fat roti flatbread
- Paired with Maison Denuziere Saint-Joseph Martel, Rhone Red Blend, France
- Beet and Berry Cobbler – salted beet juice, fresh berries, raw sugar & molasses, herb-almond crumble, and cream cheese gelato
- Paired with a Champagne Bowler Cocktail – cognac, white wine, sparkling wine, and berries
If you can’t make it out to the first dinner of the year, there’s going to be several other opportunities. The menus, dates, and times will be posted at least a month in advance of the event.
Dinner with Chefs 2019 Lineup
- March – Cathy Lolwing, Felicia’s Farm
- April – Iris Montaño-Madrigal, Covilli Brand Organics
- May – Michael Chrisemer, Future Sprouts
- June – Bill Shriver, Merchant’s Garden
- July – Elizabeth Sparks and Becky Yim, Tucson Village Farm
- August – Gabriel Vega, San Xavier Co-op Farm
- September – Velvet Button, Ramona Farms
- October – Clay Smith, Sleeping Frog Farms
- November – Jill Madden, Aravaipa Farms Orchard and Inn
- December – Barbara Eiswerth, Iskashitaa Refugee Harvesting Network
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.