The food's coming in hot — straight from the farm.
Just inside Casino Del Sol, PY Steakhouse is hosting its monthly “Dinner with Chefs” dinner from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 24.
With each year’s passing, the monthly event continues to change, get tastier, and grow into a much bigger culinary experience with its vast group of collaborators. This year, PY Steakhouse and executive chef Ryan Clark are inviting local farmers from Southern Arizona into the kitchen to craft multi-course dinners with paired beverages.
Next up is Alex Bencomo of Felicia’s Farm and will involve using hand-picked, mindfully-sourced, Arizona-grown ingredients.
Seats range from $75 – $125 per person and you can make reservations by calling (520) 324-9350.
“Dinner with Chefs” February Menu
- White Sangria
- Charcoal Cooked Carrots – 90-day nixtamal corn hummus, meyer lemon, baby spinach, and pistachio dukkah
- Paired with Elk Cove Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley
- Pastrami of Filet Mignon – lacto and wood grilled cabbage, mustard whipped potato, and a juniper demi glace
- Paired with Goldschmidt Vineyard Chelsea Merlot, Sonoma County
- Warm Honey Sticky Cake – lavender-mint gelato, fig paste, and vanilla meringue
- Paired with a Gold Rush Cocktail – Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon
If you can’t make it out to the first dinner of the year, there’s going to be several other opportunities. The menus, dates, and times will be posted at least a month in advance of the event.
Dinner with Chefs 2020 Lineup
- April – Iris Montaño-Madrigal, Covilli Brand Organics
- May – Michael Chrisemer, Future Sprouts
- June – Bill Shriver, Merchant’s Garden
- July – Elizabeth Sparks and Becky Yim, Tucson Village Farm
- August – Gabriel Vega, San Xavier Co-op Farm
- September – Velvet Button, Ramona Farms
- October – Clay Smith, Sleeping Frog Farms
- November – Jill Madden, Aravaipa Farms Orchard and Inn
- December – Barbara Eiswerth, Iskashitaa Refugee Harvesting Network
PY Steakhouse is located at the Casino Del Sol Resort at 5655 W. Valencia Rd. To make a reservation, call (520) 324-9350. For more information, visit casinodelsol.com.