Miracle on Congress Street is back to fill downtown Tucson with holiday cheer throughout December. Keep reading to plan out your experience this year — multiple venues will be participating this season.
HUB Ice Cream Parlor
245 E. Congress St.
Santa will be setting up shop in his festive Winter Wonderland at HUB Ice Cream Parlor over the next two weekends, wrapping up on Sunday, December 18. Stop by Friday and Saturday from 4 – 6:30 p.m. or Sunday from 12 – 4 p.m. to enjoy free holiday cookies and visits with Santa.
Santa’s Ice Cream Sleigh will also be parked outside dishing out festive flavors like Candy Cane, Red Velvet, Honey Ginger Matcha, Brandied Egg Nog, and Lemon Bar.
Leave an unopened non-perishable food item with the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona while you’re there and get 20% off of your ice cream purchase.
View this post on Instagram
Miracle on Congress Street isn’t just for the kids, though. Adults can jingle on over to Playground Bar & Lounge, HUB Restaurant & Ice Creamery, Little Love Burger, or Good Oak Bar to explore some tasty seasonal holiday cocktails.
Playground Bar and Lounge
278 E. Congress St.
- Pumpkin Spice Martini – Whipped Vodka, Creme de Coco, Pumpkin Spice, Cream
- Bourbon Poinsetta – Four Rose Bourbon, Orgeat, Cranberry-Pear Shrub, Limonata
- Candy Apple: Ciroc Apple, Vanilla Brandy, Peach, Cranberry, Brut
Good Oak Bar
316 E. Congress St.
- St. Nick – Bourbon, Capertiff, Smoke Maple Syrup, Honey Batch, Apple Shrub, Egg White, Cinnamon
HUB Restaurant & Ice Creamery
266 E. Congress St.
- Mint-Chocolate Creamsicle – Mint-Chocolate ice cream, White Crème de Mint, Vanilla Vodka
- The Grinch on a Beach – Citrus Vodka, Midori, Peach schnapps, OJ, Pineapple
- Hot Butterscotch-Cocoa – Hot Cocoa, Butterscotch Schnapps, Marshmallows, Whipped Creme
Little Love Burger
312 E. Congress St.
- Mocha Bear – Vodka, Cherry Rocher, Amaretto, Crème de La Moka, Half and Half, Cherry garnish
From visits with Santa to holiday ice cream and specialty cocktails, exploring the city with your family and friends this holiday season just got more fun thanks to Miracle on Congress.
For more information, visit Miracle on Congress Street’s Instagram page.