A weekly cocktail special paired with a new Happy Hour food menu.
Downtown’s Playground Bar & Lounge has seen some major changes over the past couple of years, including a temporary move, renovations, and a move back into the original spot, but one thing that hasn’t changed is their fearlessness of change.
With that being said, a new Happy Hour menu has been introduced to the menu, giving you another reason — as if you needed one — to head back to the bar and lounge every week.
Besides, happy hour never really lasts just an hour. From Monday to Friday from 4 – 7 p.m., Playground will offer a different “Cocktail of the Week” for just $5, along with a new food menu, as well.
From the El Guapo, to the vodka, tequila, citrus, black tea, and hibiscus concoction Playground likes to refer to as the Tucson Tea, the cocktail of the week can be one of the many unique cocktails on the menu. Plus, they’re offering $1 off draft beer and wine or well drinks coming in at $4 each.
As usual, cocktails often go hand in hand with exceptional food, and the Happy Hour menu has something new for your taste buds.
Playground Happy Hour Menu
- Hummus – grilled zucchini, squash, pita, carrot, and cucumber ($6)
- Tacos – two tacos made from hand-pressed corn tortillas ($6)
- Wings – half dozen with your choice of Traditional Hot or Strawberry BBQ ($8)
- Turkey Sammie – mesquite smoked turkey, bacon, tomato, avocado,
roasted green chili, and Serrano cream cheese. Served with ketel chips ($9)
- Philly Cheesesteak – prime rib, caramelized onions, cherry peppers, provolone, and white American cheese on a French roll served with ketel chips ($9)
- Carne Asada Fries – grilled steak, verde cheese sauce, caramelized onion, pico, sour cream, and cilantro ($10)
If you haven’t been back to Playground since last year’s renovations, allow the season’s cooler temperature to lure you in. The added spaces include a garden courtyard, and a much larger, climate-controlled rooftop that allows one to easily view the Tucson skyline.
Playground Bar & Lounge is located at 278 E. Congress. For more information about the Happy Hour, menu, and more, visit playgroundtucson.com.
This is a paid feature. Learn more about Tucson Foodie advertising options.